Trump Sends Out a Tweet & McConnell Says Trump Sounds Fine...

I knew after the reports regarding confusion over Trump's diagnosis was published, that he would somehow let people know he was OK...and he did that by sending out a tweet. Problem is, I still don't believe that Trump is really doing OK. 

Below are some more updates.


McConnell Says Spoke With Trump and He 'Sounds Well'


SOURCE:  US News & Report 


'I am feeling well!': President Trump emerges to tweet to his followers amid conflicting reports about his coronavirus diagnosis


John L. Dorman, Business Insider


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWS TIDBITS: Small Businesses Need Help & Kudlow Says No Stimulus Needed

Warning about 'Fake' TSA PreCheck Sites targeting US Travelers -&- Data Breach Exposes 10,000 California Kitchen Employee Social Security Numbers

Banking Malware infects 300K Google Play Users -&- L.A. Planned Parenthood Data Breach Exposes Personal Info of 400K patients