Trump Sends Out a Tweet & McConnell Says Trump Sounds Fine...

I knew after the reports regarding confusion over Trump's diagnosis was published, that he would somehow let people know he was OK...and he did that by sending out a tweet. Problem is, I still don't believe that Trump is really doing OK. 

Below are some more updates.


McConnell Says Spoke With Trump and He 'Sounds Well'


SOURCE:  US News & Report 


'I am feeling well!': President Trump emerges to tweet to his followers amid conflicting reports about his coronavirus diagnosis


John L. Dorman, Business Insider


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warning about 'Fake' TSA PreCheck Sites targeting US Travelers -&- Data Breach Exposes 10,000 California Kitchen Employee Social Security Numbers

NEWS TIDBITS: Small Businesses Need Help & Kudlow Says No Stimulus Needed

Banking Malware infects 300K Google Play Users -&- L.A. Planned Parenthood Data Breach Exposes Personal Info of 400K patients