Kim Jong Un in Tears About Failing North Korea & Inside Look at Amazon's Prime Day

 I never thought I would see Kim Jong Un cry. Things must really be bad in North Korea.

Amazon Prime Day begins on October 13th. The article below provides a list of Prime deals you should lookout for. 


Analysis: 'I have failed' - Kim Jong Un shows tearful side in confronting North Korea's hardships


SOURCE:  Josh Smith, Reuters (via MSN News)



Amazon Prime Day 2020: The inside scoop on Prime Day on Yahoo


SOURCE:  Izabella Zaydenberg, Yahoo Life





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWS TIDBITS: Small Businesses Need Help & Kudlow Says No Stimulus Needed

Warning about 'Fake' TSA PreCheck Sites targeting US Travelers -&- Data Breach Exposes 10,000 California Kitchen Employee Social Security Numbers

Banking Malware infects 300K Google Play Users -&- L.A. Planned Parenthood Data Breach Exposes Personal Info of 400K patients