GOP Anxious Over Trump's Rollercoaster Behavior & Secret Service Agents Upset Over That Motorcade Ride

Looks like McConnell and other republicans are getting a little anxious about Trump's behavior this past weekend. One day he looks very ill, and the next day he is riding around in a car smiling at his supporters. I don't know why they are upset. Trump has had this type of personality from the first day he took office.

I don't blame those Secret Service agents for being upset. I would be upset too if I had to ride in the same car with a person who has been confirmed to have COVID19. If I was one of those agents, it would have been the day I lost my job. That's just me. 

More information about the above below...


Secret Service agents criticize Trump car ride: 'This should never have happened'


SOURCE:  Zack Budryk, The Hill (via MSN)



GOP anxiety grows over Trump political roller coaster


SOURCE:  Alexander Bolton, The Hill (via MSN)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWS TIDBITS: Small Businesses Need Help & Kudlow Says No Stimulus Needed

Warning about 'Fake' TSA PreCheck Sites targeting US Travelers -&- Data Breach Exposes 10,000 California Kitchen Employee Social Security Numbers

Banking Malware infects 300K Google Play Users -&- L.A. Planned Parenthood Data Breach Exposes Personal Info of 400K patients